Tuesday 27 September 2011

So it Begins...

 http://www.gumtree.com/p/community/vocalistguitarist-looking-for-people-to-start-a-band-in-east-london/88300396

 Hi I am looking for a few people who love to play music to jam/write songs with. I want to start playing with more people and am not restricting any instrument/style. I want to start with some acoustic stuff first and see if anything works and try and build a sound with musicians who are on the same page. The goal is to start a band that will be serious and strive to gig and record. I have influences in many different genres and specific bands range from Foals, The Cure, The White Stripes, Robert Johnson the XX but like I said I am not resticted to any specific instruments or styles. I really want to try something progressive. I am a 25 year old male living in Shoreditch and would be looking to practice at least twice a week. There is enough room in my flat to practice in my living room so we don't have to pay for a studio at first. This is something I want to do seriously but have a lot of fun in the meantime. If you think you want to come see if this can work, let me know as soon as you can...

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment