Friday 30 September 2011

What shall the weekend bring

Much prosperity in regards to band.

- Meeting with a band called juice on Sunday. They need a new lead guitarist and this could be another project whilst I'm finding my own.
- Have been sent many tracks to listen to by different keen people ready to start something creative.
- Meeting with Danika the singer/songwriter on Tues.
-meeting with a bass player and drummer sometime next week.
- Still contacting Jordan my samples man
- I'm starting to get some excitement but I'm all too aware of getting ahead of myself.
- Also recorded some new stuff on Mel's laptop last night - pretty rough but different vibe to what I've done in the past and by no means is it any indication of what I'm trying to achieve. I will upload and let you all decide. Honest opinions welcome - will not be offended

Much Love






No comments:

Post a Comment